Visitors will be screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms through a verbal screening when entering the building and they will not be able to stay if they:
- Feel sick
- Have symptoms of COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms
- Tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 within the last three weeks.
- Have been advised to get a COVID-19 test but have not yet obtained one
- Are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test
- Have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks.
- Have been asked to be on home quarantine or isolation.
Face masks are required to enter any of our care facilities and are expected to be worn at all times. We will provide a mask if needed.
In addition, all visitors for inpatients must follow these safety precautions:
- Practice physical distancing (including to the extent possible in the patient’s room).
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer often, including upon entering the hospital and at each entry and exit to the patient’s room.
- Remain in the patient’s room except to use the restroom, get something to eat or drink outside of the patient’s room, if they are directed to do so by the care team, or to exit for the day.
Visitors must follow all safety precautions, even if vaccinated against COVID-19.